Wednesday 28 April 2010

Final Name For Magazine: Pulse

This is what my Magazine name looks like:

After thinking of different ideas for each of the names I came up with and experimenting with each, I chose “Pulse” as my Hip Hop and R&B title for my music magazine.
I thought it would appeal to my target audience, and went well with my music genre.
I chose this word because when you listen to music your pulse increases and your mood changes, because music and songs have that effect on you. I put speakers on either side, to indicate the “base”.
Youngsters nowadays love music with a great base, it attracts them to the song, Base was also in my brainstorm when deciding a magazine name, but I went with Pulse, I thought it sounded different and would be quite catchy…

No comments:

Post a Comment